- Arrivals in Athens International Airport
- Lunch after arrival in a traditional Tavern
- Transfer to Nafplio
- Overnight in your hotel in Nafplio
- Breakfast at your hotel, then visit of the archeological site of Mycenae and Epidaurus.
- Lunch and wine tasting in the flagship winery of the region
- Wine tasting in a neighbor winery
- 18:30 Return to Nafplio - dinner in a tavern
- Breakfast at the hotel in Nafplio then departure to Nemea
- Visiting 3 wineries in Nemea, tasting about 21 wines including several different style from the local grape variety - Agirogitiko.
- Chocolate and wine pairing in one of the winery
- Organic Picnic Lunch accompanies with their local Balsamic Vinegar products
- Return to Nafplion – free evening
- Breakfast at your hotel then departure towards Monemvasia (about 3 hours drive)
- Check in to the hotel in Monemvasia
- Lunch in a Traditional Tavern
- Visiting the Archeological site of Mystras
- 18:00 Return to Monemvasia – free evening
- Breakfast at the hotel in Monemvasia after departure for winery visits
- Visiting 3 wineries of the region, lunch in a restaurant or in a winery
- Return to Monemvasia – free evening
- Departure from Monemvasia to the airport.